Thursday, July 26, 2012

SYTYCD Season 9 Top 16 Results


Top 16 Results show: Opening number was cool. Way to go Tice.

I love this show. Even just the opening when they introduce all the dancers is so cool to me.

Tiffany and George: She is doing really well with this I think. I liked it. It was actually hip hoppy as opposed to Tabitha and Napoleon’s other ones this year. Nigel is right about Tiffany, she pretty much owned it. Oh my goodness I can’t stand Mary right now.

Amber and Brandon: Sweet, he is in Step up. I think he might like her. I think his shoes are throwing me off. That was very sensual. I think it would have been better if he didn’t have those dark high top tennis shoes on. Haha, baby making choreography.

Janelle and Dareian: Haha that rap was dumb. Ahh Pascha. She is going to be good at this because she knows how to move her hips. This song is so catchy. That lift looked labored. I think their feet aren’t very good. Oh maybe it is her legs. Yea, it wasn’t great and it was a little slow. She wasn’t as good at it as I thought she would be.

Lindsay and Cole: I like the lighting. Mandy Moore choreographs some pretty routines. It helps that Lindsay is pretty and she has great hair and a cute outfit. That was pretty. They did really well.

Amelia and Will: Mandy has a crush on Will lol. Not really but yea. I usually like Mandy’s contemporary numbers better than her jazz numbers. I don’t think Amelia knows what to do with her face. That was fine. It wasn’t my favorite, but I didn’t hate it. I agree with Nigel, I didn’t feel it either, but I think I didn’t feel it because of her facials. They didn’t seem to match the dance.

Audrey and Matthew: I want to like it, but I think they just aren’t succeeding at it. The part where they were separate was pretty good, but all the part where they were connected and partnering wasn’t great. The second half was better. It was slow, I agree with Nigel on that.

They played a new Peyton Manning commercial during this commercial break, I loved it.

Whitney and Chehon: I like Stacey Tookey, this could be good. Not sure how they will do with it though. I liked the little I speak German too part. Again with the cool lighting and the pretty hair and outfit. That was amazing. Wow. That was sooo pretty. Stacey Tookey – AMAZING. That lift right when the music started was incredible. That took every possible thing that is good about this show and dumped it all into one routine. That is going to be the dance of the night, if not season.

Eliana and Cyrus: Haha she killed her bird that is very bad. His robot belly button is cool. I think this will be a neat routine. Hmm that was interesting. The judges stood up. I don’t know if I liked it as much as the judges, but it was cool. Napoleon and Tabitha created that routine for them. They probably started thinking about it when they saw those two together for the first time, but it’s so crazy that they can just transform their style for whoever they get.

My vote is Amber and George being cut. Amber was good tonight, but I like the other two girls better. I wonder why they didn’t ask Lindsay or George to dance again. I guess they are safe.

I would be so upset if Eliana went home. I would be fine with either guy going, I mean I would prefer George to go, but I don’t think that’s an option.

I did not like the special guests at all. I didn’t like anything about it. Not one thing.

Okay, results. Good, I am so glad they saved Eliana. I know it was a close one after Amber’s dance earlier. I am sad to see Brandon go, but he isn’t as good as the other people. I liked him.

I think Janelle is in trouble next week and maybe Amelia and Audrey. I think Dareian, Will, and George might be in danger next week. I would say Matthew, but I think everybody knows he is a good dancer and everyone thinks he is cute so I think he will be safe.

Off the air for two weeks, ugh! ~Sara

No comments:

Post a Comment