Thursday, July 26, 2012

SYTYCD Season 9 Top 20 Results


Top 20 Results: I loved the first dance, the group number. The part where they were in a pyramid and were all in sync was my favorite part. I wasn’t sure who choreographed it, but thought it could have been Nappy-Tabs and that was right. I guess they got sick of hip hop and switched to jazz.

Lindsay and Cole: I was hoping this would be better than it is. She looks like she is trying too hard. Or maybe I just don’t like the choreography. I like these people. I hope they are both safe, not based on this routine, but I do like them.

Amelia and Will: hmm, I don’t know what to say about that one. I liked the movement. I didn’t quite get the story. The partnering was great. I don’t know if I thought it was as great as the judges did, but it was pretty awesome.

Amber and Nick: I love these choreographers. I expect big things from it. I think they have fumbled and stumbled some, but I have liked it so far. I thought they sold it. I mean it was by no means perfect, but I liked it.

Audrey and Matthew: I wasn’t wild about the music and therefore the dancing wasn’t as great as I wanted it. I liked the “stank” steps too. I also thought the best part was the spin she did that he caught her mid spin and stopped it. That was good.

Janelle and Dareian: Love it so far. I think this is going to be great. Nice reversible jacket. That is awesome. Oh my goodness they kissed. GROSS! Lol I loved that. This was so much better than Chris Scott’s first one tonight. I think it could be that these two dancers have more swag than Lindsay and Cole. I loved it. I completely disagree with the judges. I loved it.

Janaya and Brandon: I liked it other than a dude stepping on a girl. I thought the concept was kind of funny. I thought it was pretty good.

Eliana and Cyrus: I am not looking forward to a jive from these two. They are actually doing pretty well I think. I mean I am sure the steps aren’t right. But the vibe is pretty good. Cyrus has moments where he is really getting it and then moments when it is really awkward and uncomfortable. I really like this couple.

Alexa and Daniel: They better be married to be in the tub together. Lol. I liked it. It was really pretty.  I agree that it was pretty but something was missing. I don’t think I agree as much as they do.

Tiffany and George: As much as I didn’t want to like it because these ones are not my favorite. I did like it. She was beautiful in it and he was very debonair. I think they did very well. I enjoyed it.

Whitney and Chehon: I don’t care if this one goes well or not. She looks pretty when she isn’t doing crazy weird facials. It’s hard to not like Bollywood because it is fun and the costumes are always cool. I thought it was good. I kind of really like that there wasn’t a story behind it and that it was just dancing. 

Pretty good show all in all so far. Interested to see how they tackle the results part.

Kind of surprised but kind of not surprised about the bottom 6. I am not happy that a couple could be broken up, but what can you do.

It was so good to see Philip again. I really enjoyed that Step Up dance. It was awesome. I like that they have a big girl dancing, but they could have had her wear pants, even tight pants would have been fine, I just wasn’t wild about the onesie. And by big, I don’t really mean big, just big in comparison to the rest of them. I could have done without the part with the chair and the floor.

Wow, they let Alexa go. Not really surprised about that, kind of happy actually. Brandon will need a new partner. Poor Nick and Daniel.

I think Lindsay is in danger next week and Janelle because the judges didn’t like their dance and maybe Eliana. I think Dareian might be in danger again, because the judges didn’t like it, maybe Brandon, possibly Cyrus but I sure hope not and maybe Chehon, not sure if he did enough this week to be safe next week. We shall see. ~Sara

No comments:

Post a Comment